Monday 10 June 2013

It's hard being an Aunty

Woof everyone.
I've had a bit of trouble with my niece Peaches.  She came to stay unexpectedly and I only had enough food for one.  So I trusted her to go out and buy some more food for us.  She went out alright - but to play with her friends!  Then she came back starving hungry and demanded her dinner.
Well I gave her a telling off and then said she could have my dinner.  That made her very sorry so she went out, still hungry and came back with some lovely treats for us both.
Because she didn't do what I asked I felt like a very bad Aunty.  But Sue and the children at school convinced me that I was doing a good job because I had trusted her to do something ... and then she'd showed she loved me by going out hungry to fetch something tasty for us both.
So then I felt much, much better.  Thanks for the encouragement everyone!!!
doggy kisses
Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Woofy hello Pauline.
      I'm been running round in circles trying to catch my tail because I'm so exited that you've put a comment on my blog.
      Bit dizzy now
      doggy hugs
      Sophie

      Delete