Sunday 4 August 2013

Doctor Who and Aliens

Woof, woof
Doggy hello to everyone.  My mistress has been telling me all about Holiday Club Starship Discovery because I couldn't be there every day.  My niece and nephew, Peaches and Patches, are still too young to come and I was on Aunty duty!

But I think you must have had a lovely time, judging by all those pictures of Aliens that you've drawn for me.  They were very scary, I haven't let Peaches and Patches see them in case they get frightened.  I was certainly shaking in my basket when I saw some of them.

Lots of lovely jokes and pictures too.  What a talented lot you are.  I wish my paws had fingers so that I could draw pictures too.

My mistress has told me all about Doctor Who arriving every day with Edna the Cleaner.  I hope he's managed to get to the planet Zog now, he was certainly having trouble getting there during holiday club.  I heard that you made space aliens and space ships too - as well as water rockets to fire.  What great fun.

There have been lots of cats in the garden recently so I must go out and see if I can see them off.  I'll blog again soon.

Doggie hugs
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment