Wednesday 27 November 2013

Being an Aunty

Woof, Yaaaaaaaawn,
Sorry folks, I've been busy looking after the twins, Peaches and Patches again.  I have so much fun with them I can't imagine why I was so worried when my sister first asked me to look after them.  I didn't know what to give them to eat, what to do if they cried, how long they should sleep .... , I just had no experience.  But my Mistress helped and I soon got the hang of it.
Loved seeing lots of you in assemblies this week.  What fun we had keeping my Master awake and then hunting for Peaches.  Master woke up for long enough to tell us the Christmas story and it made me think that Mary must have been a bit nervous too when the angel told her that she would have a baby - and not just any old baby!  But she had God to help and he persuaded Joseph and the Innkeeper to help too.
Sadly we haven't got any more assemblies this year but Master and Mistress are going to be at lots of Christingles and Carol Services and I may come along too!
Hope to see you then,
Doggie Kisses
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment